Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Jubilee

Eek... I'm in a quandry again!!!!

I really wish I could cook.. and by gosh, I so try.. but even on my first date with my partner.. I managed to make a mess of it.

I mean, how can one ruin a marks and spencers finest chinese meal?! (You might ask!) hmmmm... well, I guess that might be me.. because it didn't say in huge MASSIVE writing.. that you had to take everything OUT of the plastic packets prior to cooking.

Im sure you can imagine my face, when after spending hours cleaning, preening and cooking.. my date suddenly asked me 'what is that smell?'

Moi,  in the meantime legs it to the kitchen.. only to find my oven coated in dripping plastic.. and smoke galore!! but hey ho... I manage to open the oven, waft a tea towel around and rescue a few prawns, arrange the odd one or two with no plastic left on the nicest plates and turn around to see my nice new date looking at me... hmmmm a little oddly lol...

Anyhow.. Im off on a tangent again... I need to bake some cupcakes EEK!!! so, Im kinda wondering if anyone has any good (BASIC) recipes for me??!!

Mucho love

No comments: