Thursday 16 June 2011

My Special Mum


        You are special because you never put me down.. You are special because you love unconditionally and until I had children of my own, I didn’t realise how special that was... I love you because you are so very kind.. that you're always there... and that no matter what.. If I ever really need you.. YOU WILL COME.... I love that you understand.. even when no one else does..  and I love that you are REAL... and you say things how it is.. all in all mum.. I love you tons xxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh Jane that is a lovely poem! Mum just told me about it. She said that she tried to comment on here but that it kept writing in greek? She loves it though :) x

Anonymous said...

Hi jane that was lovely love u loads i have been trying ages to put this on but it goes to greek page and even if i translate it wont let me anyway fifth time in trying love mum xxxx love u xxx